MongoDB High Availability
About This Book
- Improve response time by profiling and indexing on large databases
- Configure a Replica set network from scratch using a real-world example
- Step-by-step guide to setting up and learning about the latest MongoDB components and features to perform clustering and sharding
Who This Book Is For
If you are using MongoDB in a production environment and need a solution to make a highly available MongoDB server, this book is ideal for you. Familiarity with MongoDB is expected so that you understand the content of this book.
What You Will Learn
- Understand MongoDB's server structure and processes
- Get to grips with using MongoDB solutions to cluster your server
- Utilize sharding and set up a sharding server architecture
- Improve server response time using different solutions
- Diagnose, monitor, and troubleshoot a MongoDB server
- Discover the replica set and how it works
- Grasp how to select a suitable sharding key
MongoDB is one of the pioneers in implementing the NoSQL concept by using "Document" as the infrastructure to save and restore data from a database. Using MongoDB in high pressure situations needs a predefined plan, and this book with its step-by-step approach can help you to make a highly available MongoDB server using the latest features.
Starting with the basic concepts and their implementation, you will study real-world use cases which will help you understand the practical aspects of MongoDB. Each step contains an in-depth presentation and several screenshots. This book teaches you all the tips and tricks to make a highly available MongoDB server using different clustering solutions. This book has a perfect balance of concepts and their practical implementation along with solutions to make a highly available MongoDB server in a production environment and under high throughput with clear instructions and guidance.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 171 pages
- Packt Publishing - ebooks Account (July 25, 2014)
- Computers & Technology
PDF Books World offers free eBooks on fiction, non-fiction, academic, textbooks and children's categories for download in high quality PDF format.
Download ebook MongoDB High Availability by Language: English : pdf - djvu - online : eBooks for Free.
|The message text*:|
Magnificent Mind at Any Age: Natural Ways to Unleash Your Brain's Maximum Potential by Daniel G. Amen M.D. (Dec 29 2009)