Harry Potter Places Book Five-Scotland: Hogwarts' Home
Harry Potter Places Book Five--Scotland: Hogwarts' Home is the last of five full-color travel guidebooks designed to help Harry Potter Fans (Potterites) visit places found in the United Kingdom of Great Britain (the UK) that are associated with the Harry Potter Universe (the Potterverse). A FREE PREVIEW of Harry Potter Places Book Five is available on HarryPotterPlaces dot com--it's much better than the computer-generated "Look Inside" Amazon sample.
Harry Potter Places travel guidebooks will help you find:
* Real-life places mentioned within J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter novels.
* Real-life locations where Harry Potter movie filming took place.
* Real-life sites that significantly influenced Harry Potter movie studio set design.
Book Five Part ONE: Edinburgh explores Scotland's capital city and the places where J.K. Rowling found safe harbor when struggling to finish her first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
The Ambulatus Edinburgh chapter includes three Potter Maps and four suggested Potter Trek Itineraries to help you visit several of JKR's Edinburgh haunts, such as:
* Nicholson's Restaurant (Site #54)--now the Spoon Café Bistro--the primary Philosopher's Stone writing site.
* The Elephant House (Site #51), a secondary writing site for Philosopher's Stone
* The Balmoral Hotel (Site #50), where Rowling finished writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 2007.
Book Five Part TWO: the Scottish West Highlands is where you'll find the magical mountains and glens, rivers and lochs, seen on screen in aerial shots of the countryside surrounding Hogwarts Castle:
* The most memorable views seen outside the Hogwarts Express while it journeyed to Hogwarts Castle were shot in the Scottish West Highlands.
* You can personally experience Harry's journey to Hogwarts by boarding a train similar to the Hogwarts Express at Fort William (Site #59), which travels over the iconic Glenfinnan Viaduct bridge (Site #61).
* Not only can you visit the place where Hagrid's Hut was built, you can LODGE in the area of Site #58.
Book Five Part THREE: Horcrux Hunting in Northern Scotland--and Beyond includes sites on the north coast of Scotland, the west coast of Ireland, and a little village in Norway. These places are for Potterites with plenty of holiday time, and a determination to visit EVERY possible Potter Place on the planet.
Go to HarryPotterPlaces dot com to see all the FREE EXTRAS available for Harry Potter Places Book Five, and learn about the OTHER Harry Potter Places travel guidebooks.
Harry Potter Places Book Five--Scotland: Hogwarts' Home is the ONLY travel guidebook you'll need to purchase in order to plan and enjoy the most Potterly perfect visit to Scottish (Irish and Norwegian) Potter Places! No other single source on the planet--no Internet website or previously published guidebook--provides as much Potterly important information in one place.
Even if you're not yet ready to embark upon a UK Potter trip, each of the Harry Potter Places travel guidebooks are FUN to read! Nowhere else will you find so much interesting information about each and every individual Potter Place.
HPP travel guidebooks are part of the
A Novel Holiday travel guidebook family.
ANovelHoliday dot com
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 272 pages
- A Novel Holiday (November 6, 2012)
PDF Books World offers free eBooks on fiction, non-fiction, academic, textbooks and children's categories for download in high quality PDF format.
Download ebook Harry Potter Places Book Five-Scotland: Hogwarts' Home by Language: English : pdf - djvu - online : eBooks for Free.
|The message text*:|
Der Bewertungsstichtag Bei Der Atomrechtlichen Legalenteignung: Zur Ubertragbarkeit Der Entschadigungsrechtlichen Grundsatze Der Sogenannten ... Auf Die 13. Atg-novelle (German Edition)